segunda-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2008

Quanto mais eu rezo, mais assombração me aparece...

"I can feel your body
When I`m lying in bed
There's too much confusion
Going around through my head

And it makes me so angry
To know that the flame still burns
Why can't I get over?
When will I ever learn?

Old love, leave me alone
Old love, go on home

I can see your face
But I know that it's not real
It's just an illusion
Caused by how I used to feel

And it makes me so angry
To know that the flame will always burn
I'll never get over
I know now that I'll never learn

Old love, leave me alone
Old love, go on home"

OLD LOVE – Eric Clapton

Essa música traduz um pouco do que rolou no meu final de semana. E eu ainda escutei ela semana passada, god dammed.
Paciência, Otto, paciência...
The flame doens't burn as it was used to and will extinguished soon... Sooner that you expect.

Otto - ao som de Audioslave - "Like a Stone"

Um comentário:

pablodelarocha disse...

bah, q letra...
é foda, meu velho